• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You suck, I'm great

105 posts in this topic

Maybe we should just sticky this so everyone can get it out of their system at one time instead of spreading it across all of CG?

You know what would be nice?

One universal birthday thread that is made a sticky.

One place for all birthday wishes, as opposed to 10 F'ing separate birthday threads a day.

Checking in to the site, only to find a half page of nothing but birthdays threads, is my site pet peeve.

Maybe we should just sticky this so everyone can get it out of their system at one time instead of spreading it across all of CG?

One place for all birthday wishes, as opposed to 10 F'ing separate birthday threads a day.

Checking in to the site, only to find a half page of nothing but birthdays threads, is my site pet peeve.

Happy+Birthday.jpg

I thought smoking pot makes one relaxed and easy going...

See how easy it is?

One place for everyone to say happy birthday, or just tell someone to get stuffed.

The combo birthday/go blow yourself thread.

...and passive, without the aggressive tendencies usually attributed to alcohol users.

Another myth busted :(

Just testing, I wasn't able to post for a minute there.

That's the fastest I've ever been slapped down by a mod on any board.

Apparently you don't joke around about birthdays here.

Oakman will be coming. :mad:

But I can't tell you where. (tsk)

That was really quite interesting - the Mods must never sleep any more. Maybe that's why they lost their sense of humor. I can't believe they deleted that funnin' around. :shrug:

Oakman will be coming. :mad:

But I can't tell you where. (tsk)

I know you guys like a little excitement on your fridays, just trying to do my part.

I'm surprised he isn't here yet, he must be busy making another birthday thread.

I can't for the life of me figure out what is going on. I think half my posts are round-filed as soon as I post them. What the heck is going on here? Is my personal mod notified each time I post? :shrug: Or am I really that out there? :shrug:

I can't for the life of me figure out what is going on. I think half my posts are round-filed as soon as I post them. What the heck is going on here? Is my personal mod notified each time I post? :shrug: Or am I really that out there? :shrug:

MODS NOTIFIED

MODS NOTIFIED

I think this may be your shortest post ever.

Are posts getting deleted? I can't tell.
A bunch of innocuous stuff. And I get warnings for bumping birthday threads :screwy:

MODS NOTIFIED

WTH???..someone shortened my post!

MODS NOTIFIED

WTH???..someone shortened my post!

someone's adding salt peter :mad: