• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You suck, I'm great

105 posts in this topic

oh wait, 24, um i wonder if the time traveling supermod will wipe my posts out?

(worship) i sorry supermod

Super Mod don't care. :sumo:

I can't for the life of me figure out what is going on. I think half my posts are round-filed as soon as I post them. What the heck is going on here? Is my personal mod notified each time I post? :shrug: Or am I really that out there? :shrug:

MODS NOTIFIED

I think this may be your shortest post ever.

WTH???..someone shortened my post!

someone's adding salt peter :mad:

Who told you it was salty.... (shrug)

It wasn't unpleasant..., :shrug:

So you are sayin that It wasn't unpleasant?

Perhaps in a roundabout way. Perhaps. ;)

I love roundabutts! (thumbs u

I hate those things - I always feel like I'm going to have an accident.

HUH, WHAT?

My dad did a couple years ago right after they put them in here.

He gets to it at the same time as a pickup truck, they both do that start stop thing a few times as neither is sure who has right of way, and my dad ends up falling off his motorcycle.

And did the cops check his pants?

They should have.

I wonder if I can get a time traveling super mod to go back and prevent that from happening for him?

A glowing 50 foot tall supermod suddenly appears in the middle of the roundabout, makes the truck stop, and gives my dad right of way.

18 for those keeping score, well now 17 i guess, i so confoosed, im glad its nascar season again, got racin from phoenix this weekend and in just 2 weeks.

ITS BRISTOL BABY!!!!! racin the way it otta be.

Nascar sucks. :sick:

:cry: MOM HE'S BEING MEAN!

:baiting: Read the title of this here thread, motorhead.

if you have never been to Bristol to watch a race, then you have never been to a real sporting event, you have 160 thousand race fans, screaming like their voices can help the cars go faster, and women throwing thier UH-HUHS all over the place, its like Mardi Gras in East Tennessee, with a bunch of redneck women, and BEER and dont forget Moonshine. Oh and there is a race going on too.

a half a mile track, banked high enough that most folks cant walk to the top of the turn, with cars running sub 15 second laps, and if you dont have earplugs or a headset on then you will go deaf quickly. That my friend, is Racin The Way it otta be. That is BRISTOL BABY!!!

if you have never been to Bristol to watch a race, then you have never been to a real sporting event, you have 160 thousand race fans, screaming like their voices can help the cars go faster, and women throwing thier UH-HUHS all over the place, its like Mardi Gras in East Tennessee, with a bunch of redneck women, and BEER and dont forget Moonshine. Oh and there is a race going on too.

a half a mile track, banked high enough that most folks cant walk to the top of the turn, with cars running sub 15 second laps, and if you dont have earplugs or a headset on then you will go deaf quickly. That my friend, is Racin The Way it otta be. That is BRISTOL BABY!!!

The main problem is i'd be with 160 thousand drunk Nascar fans screaming for cars to go in a circle faster :screwy:

The main problem is i'd be with 160 thousand drunk Nascar fans screaming for cars to go in a circle faster :screwy:

Yep... Drag Racing only here, and not that ridiculous john force dragster. I mean fast street cars.

I enjoyed watching the top fuel dragsters near Montreal, back in the 80's.
Yea, but that is how fast street cars are now lol
:baiting: You'll be old one of these days too. :grin:

if you have never been to Bristol to watch a race, then you have never been to a real sporting event...

lol When did auto racing become a real sport?

When they became the last athletes proven to be neither genetically or biologically engineered clones.