• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED* Low-grade keys. Flash 105, GL 40, JLA 1, Werewolf 32 and more

21 posts in this topic

Hi all, this is my first sale thread (yay!) but don't let that scare you away. I have 100% ebay feedback (my use ID is 3y3)

- Paypal only (Sorry, but I won't charge any processing fee)

- Will combine shipping.

- Canadian shipping is $10, and USA shipping will be between $12 and $20 (Based on address, but looks to be costing $16 for the last few quotes I made)

- No hosers or probies, or basically any generally evil dudes.

- First :takeit: gets it.

I'm just cleaning house and have a bunch of low-grade key/cool issues to move. These are just that, low-grade, and are perfect reader copies. Some are obviously in better shape then others and i've provided lots of pictures to help you see the general condition.

Please be sure to look through all the images from the links provided. I'm selling these as 0.5 - 1.0 low grade issues but still want you to know exactly what you are getting. The Flash and JLA issues (and the freebie Iron Man issue) have had tape added to help keep them together. Tape is evil, yes, but this is archive safe tape and will not damage the issue further and is easily removed if needed (for restoration). The reason it was used was so that they could be read without worry of falling apart in your hands (comics melt in your eyes, not your hands)

Whats up for grabs:

Prices reduced:

- The Flash #105 @ $170 $145

- Green Lantern #40 @ $40 $36

- Avengers #8 @ $30 $28

- Amazing Spider-Man #13 SOLD!

- Werewolf by Night #32 @ $50 $45

- Justice League of America #1 @ $120 $105

- Fantastic Four King-Size lot - contains #4, 5, 6 SOLD!

Freebie comic (Iron Man and Submariner #1) will be given to whomever either buys 2 issues or spends more than $50 (before shipping).

Send me a PM if you have any questions or offers, prices are a little flexible if you want to purchase multiples.

UPDATE: SALE CLOSED AND LEFT OVER ITEMS WILL BE MOVED TO EBAY

First up (note i'll post a few images of each issue but link to my imageshack albums so I do not clutter up the thread with images)

Fantastic Four King-Size specials #4, 5, and 6

#4 - 1st Appearance of Quasimodo

#5 - 1st Appearance of Psycho-Man

#6 - 1st Appearance of Annihilus, and Birth of Franklin Richards

SOLD!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE IMAGES

img2827qx.jpg

ill take jla 1 pending scan

That is a special case as the cover is a reproduction (thought I had time to list it and details before anyone saw this) :) I'll post it up in a few minutes but you got first dibs on it if you want it.

I will pass, thanks.

Flash #105

Poor

1st Silver Age Flash in his own title.

Origin Retold, 1st Appearance of Mirror Master

Last GPA for 1.0 is $275 and the last 0.5 sold for at $205

So for this one i'll do $170 $145

Cover is attached with tape (archive quality tape) and the staples were re-appled through but makes for a good reader. Tape stains from previous removed tape are there (was not removed via any wet method, it was masking tape and literally just fell off due to age). Check out all the pics. Pretty much the cheapest (with cover) copy i've seen for awhile.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE IMAGES

img2887g.jpg

Justice League of America #1

1st Appearance of Despero

$120 $105

Reproduction cover done by one of our fellow board members. Outer wrap has some missing chunks and is held on with tape (archival - yes I know tape is bad but this wont damage it and it is a reader copy). Coverless copies end up going for around $80-$90 and the repo cover cost me $25 so pretty much combined with what I paid for shipping i'm breaking even on this one.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE JLA #1 IMAGES

img2878qy.jpg

Next up

Green Lantern #40

Golden Age Green Lantern crossover.

1st Appearance of Krona. Crisis begins. Origin of the Guardians.

$40 $36

There is a small hole punch on the cover at the bottom middle of the cover. Slight spin roll and it looks like an extra set of staples were added to it.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE GL #40 IMAGES

img2861v.jpg

now for one of my favourites

The Avengers #8

1st Appearance of Kang

Last 90 day GPA for a 3.0 was $50

$35 Dropping this one down to $30 to be more inline with some recent ebay sales.

$28

Upper left cover corner has the most obvious wear & tear to it.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE KANG IMAGES

img2847fy.jpg

yet another favourite...bowl head!

The Amazing Spider-Man #13

Origin and 1st Appearance of Mysterio

SOLD!

The main issue with this is there is pen drawing all over the cover - not random but rather tracing of other lines and on an interior page (name written), stains and wear on spine.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE ILLUSIONS

img2839hy.jpg

FREEBIE

Anyone who buys two or more issues will get this poor copy of Iron Man & Submariner #1. The right side of the cover is disintegrating due to water damage and smells musty. I would never sell this issue but as a freebie at least someone can get a read out of it for fun. Some archival safe tape has been used to keep some pieces attached to the cover - rest of the interior is still in one piece though.

img2928ji.jpg

img2931ox.jpg

FREEBIE

Anyone who buys two or more issues will get this poor copy of Iron Man & Submariner #1. The right side of the cover is disintegrating due to water damage and smells musty. I would never sell this issue but as a freebie at least someone can get a read out of it for fun. Some archival safe tape has been used to keep some pieces attached to the cover - rest of the interior is still in one piece though.

img2928ji.jpg

img2931ox.jpg

Quick - someone call CAL.......