• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whose got the best copy on the boards?

1,179 posts in this topic

cmj22.jpg

That may be the all-time worst cover blurb. "CM Jr rides a steamboat!!!" lol

I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe it was a simpler time, but I still have to think that's not something that would fire up your average 12 year old boy, even in 1944.

Since this thread is dedicated to the best copy

It was only meant to be about finding the best copy on the boards but I knew not what I wrought! And who cares anyway - these books rock!

What would be really cool is if someone can put together a list of the various books that have been posted in this thread by title and who owns each issue.

cmj22.jpg

That may be the all-time worst cover blurb. "CM Jr rides a steamboat!!!" lol

I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe it was a simpler time, but I still have to think that's not something that would fire up your average 12 year old boy, even in 1944.

on the other hand, i love the caption on your vancouver 2: "this book belongs in billy's collection." genius, that.

TombofTerror3.jpg

Don't know why but scrolling through all of these incredible books tonight I kept coming back to this one. Captivating!

Seriously, to everybody that has posted: Thank you! It's like reliving the fun of going through the Photojournals for the first time.