• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suicide Risk - New Mike Carey series

114 posts in this topic

And Jolle Jones is taking over as artist soon. :grin:

I thought Ms. Jones was only doing a stand-alone issue between arcs...

Not sure.. This might be.. But her name has been on the last 2 issues in previews

I tried to see Mike Carey today and I was going to buy the three issues off them and have him sign them or something. I missed him every time I checked the table. It annoyed the heck out of me.

I've always wanted to talk to Mike Carey. I read somewhere that he was a teacher when he was young and started writing comics later or something. It'd be interesting to talk to him.

I have #1, but never got around to reading it. I have none of the other issues as of now. I probably won't read it because I'm in school again full-time and can't afford comics period so I don't want to get hooked into it. This goes for all my comics I still have waiting to be read. I just pretend I don't have any books to read...bummer for me :(

#5 was great as a stand-alone story. Might be my favourite issue so far.

Late to the party on #5. But WOW. loved this issues and the Jolle Jones art. :banana:

She should have done the cover.

There's a lot going on in this book, more than "here's a drug that gives you super powers"

Very underrated book IMO.