• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help with grading my Fantastic Four #5 Thanks!

14 posts in this topic

If I were listing it for sale or trade, i'd go with an 8. Spine roll. Of course i've been accused of being a conservative grader.

you have any silver age books like that for sale as 8.0? ;) i will pay you guide all day long if they look like that and I wouldn't hesitate to take a chance even with pics not so clear like these.

That's a nice reply.I believe I will have 8.0 to 9.0 when graded.Pictures don't do them justice.I have collected since 1961.I have preserved Fantastic Four #1 - 24 for 50 + years.The entire collection is for sale for $150,000.00 before grading.After grading,I expect a premium increase of at least 30%.At this time I will not be selling them separately.#1 will probably come in at 7.5 to 8.0.The rest will be 8.0 to 9.0 easy.I will list more when I can scan them later tonight.