• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has the CAL thread finally gone *poof*?

82 posts in this topic

I ended up going to bed at around 4AM CST, so I have no idea what kind of stuff was posted after that. For all I know PiP went tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY crazy again with the naughty pics (shrug)

4am?!?

Didn't you say you were 42? Man, when I stay up to 4am now I feel like for a week!

I slept in since it's the weekend. Normally I only average about 5 hours a night (shrug)

I only sleep 5-6 hours a night also but if I'm up any later that 2am, I feel like no matter how late I sleep in. I used to stay up til dawn like every single night in college and law school but once I turned about 35, 2am was my limit. Sufunk needs his beauty sleep in his old age! :blush:

post pics or it didn't happen.

Oh trust me, if I was the Cowboys on Madden 92, there wasn't a person alive that could stay within 5 Tds of me! :baiting:

I ended up going to bed at around 4AM CST, so I have no idea what kind of stuff was posted after that. For all I know PiP went tothemarketdownthestreetforsomeCRAZY crazy again with the naughty pics (shrug)

4am?!?

Didn't you say you were 42? Man, when I stay up to 4am now I feel like for a week!

I slept in since it's the weekend. Normally I only average about 5 hours a night (shrug)

I only sleep 5-6 hours a night also but if I'm up any later that 2am, I feel like no matter how late I sleep in. I used to stay up til dawn like every single night in college and law school but once I turned about 35, 2am was my limit. Sufunk needs his beauty sleep in his old age! :blush:

I feel much worse if I get too much sleep as opposed to not enough. As long as I get 5-6 hours I'm cool no matter if I go to bed at sunrise.

4am?!?

I feel much worse if I get too much sleep as opposed to not enough. As long as I get 5-6 hours I'm cool no matter if I go to bed at sunrise.

:blahblah:

Yet you still made it to law school.

Yeah, not from studying or effort though :blush:

I'm just short of a photographic memory and for some reason I've always been really good at standardized testing (shrug)

Aussie poofs are the best poofs.

Ohh you beautiful man.. :luhv:

4am?!?

You actually sound a lot like me :eek:

Maybe that's why we get along :blush:

We do? :blush:

You ladies need to hook up.

4am?!?

You actually sound a lot like me :eek:

Maybe that's why we get along :blush:

We do? :blush:

You ladies need to hook up.

You need to post more ladies :baiting:

Maybe Logan is fitting up CAL for a new suit.

Red this time.

Red = Danger so any gang of troublemaking off-duty Navy SEALS know to stay the heck away from CAL and comic books.

CAL can kill with one finger.

Possibly.

Fully clothed only :sorry:

Pete, is this from your "Private" collection.... hm