• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANTASTIC FOUR #48 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES...NICE!!!

37 posts in this topic

:tonofbricks: well that puts my 9.0 to shame. Awesome book and a very great price indeed. (worship)

Puts my 9.4 to shame - just... lol (Mine is nowhere close to yours mate - outstanding)

Any DD #1 9.2 coming up Sir?

:takeit:

Sorry man - seriously awesome book - well done on the purchase - you won't stop looking at it.

What a cover, the colours ping...

Fantastic book!

:tonofbricks: well that puts my 9.0 to shame. Awesome book and a very great price indeed. (worship)

Puts my 9.4 to shame - just... lol (Mine is nowhere close to yours mate - outstanding)

Any DD #1 9.2 coming up Sir?

Just a lowly 9.4 mate :)

If people are putting in requests... any X-Men coming up?

Unfortunately sold almost all on your list already in 9.4 through 9.8's :(

Heartbreaking... I do have a few more in the late fifties, sixties and early seventies that I have not put on the list yet, but I think that may just be wishful thinking!

Can't blame a guy for asking.

Great books you've had up for sale! Wish I had the funds for one of those.

Congrats to both.

My wife didn't seem to upset about my last big purchase so maybe you will be ok.

Any more DDs or did you auction them off?

My 2-5 and 10 9.6's were just auctioned off at Clink. I have a 1 and 7 in 9.4 left. That is it.

Man, Steve (hope you don't mind me referring to you buy your 1st name), these are some absolutely stellar books you've been selling off. You have a very discerning eye. Just some beautiful, beautiful books.

Best wishes,

Buddy