• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Comic Book Stores

39 posts in this topic

Emerald City on McMullen booth is probably the closest to you. They have a nice selection of TPBs.

If you are looking for SA, the original Emerald City in Seminole is the best.

Read More Comics has the best TPB / HC selection in the area and the TPBS and HCs are always 25% off.

For new comics, Heroes Haven on Gunn is where I go and where I'd recommend. 15-20% discounts on pulls.

Emerald City on McMullen booth is probably the closest to you. They have a nice selection of TPBs.

If you are looking for SA, the original Emerald City in Seminole is the best.

Read More Comics has the best TPB / HC selection in the area and the TPBS and HCs are always 25% off.

For new comics, Heroes Haven on Gunn is where I go and where I'd recommend. 15-20% discounts on pulls.

Yup, McMullen booth is the closest. It's a nice store, but no vintage. Seminole is loaded with vintage & everything else. The biggest & nearly oldest in the area.

RMC & Blockbuster in Brandon are going to be too far. Great shops, though.

Demolition on Waters, which you don't mention is probably too far, just like Heroes Haven.

The other vintage shop in town is another one you didn't mention & is the oldest shop we have, Green Shift Music & Comics. Again, not convenient to Bayport.

All worth a visit. Lots of great Bay area shops. :)

So far I have visited:

Coliseum Comics

Heroes Haven

Emerald City -McCullen

Demolition Comics

Mikes Cards

Weekend Warrior Comics

Heroes Haven has been my favorite for my moderns as I usually try to pick up moderns (usually independant stuff) in larger quantities that I may have missed in my DCBS order. They also are the only one that deals in CGC comics that I have found.

Havent found any store that has a great selection for SA/GA stuff. I think I will go check out the other Emerald City store. Might stop at some other stores farther south since I have to drop some comics in Sarasota later this week.

For GA/SA/& even BA, you're going to have to go to see Neil in Seminole.

You'll love the store.

I lived in Seminole for 30 years. Emerald city was like a second home for a long time. Neil was always an awesome guy to deal with. Definitely worth a visit.

You'll love the store.

I lived in Seminole for 30 years. Emerald city was like a second home for a long time. Neil was always an awesome guy to deal with. Definitely worth a visit.

Is that the store next to O'Malley's

You'll love the store.

When we're over at the beaches I always find reason to go 'for beer -- be back in a couple hours.'

I'm from Brandon. I've always been partial to the comics club. They have huge back issue section, and they always have good wall stuff. I like this thread. My family has a condo at Madeira beach and I had no clue there was a shop over there (Seminole that is) I always thought wagon wheel was my best bet.

Forgot about Comics Club in Brandon.

It is a nice store with some older stock but is nothing like Emerald City in Seminole -- for all comics stuff -- old & new + toys + games + junque.