• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC extras available to sell or trade BONANZA + T.H.E. Cat

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have available......

Bonanza #24 CGC 9.2 Gold Key 5/67 (Michael landon Photo Cover)

and

T.H.E. Cat #4 CGC 9.6 Dell 10/67 (Robert Loggia Photo Cover)

I would be willing to trade for any TV/Movie Silver Age Comics that I do not have. Must be CGC 9.0 or better.

Email: three4moore@yahoo.com. I can email you a scan to see if you have something. Thanks!

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out rule #s:

6. List specific books with specific prices, no "PM me offers"

8. List estimated shipping costs and methods

9. List acceptable forms of payment (paypal, MO, etc)

10. If this is a trade only posting you need to state that in the thread AND list the dollar value you are looking for in trade. If this is a Sale OR trade listing, the books should be listed with purchase amounts.

You also probably want to mention if International deals are ok (we have CGC members from around the globe, will you ship to them?)

The rules are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Also listing your email address just gets you on more spam lists (there are scrubbing engines out there just looking for people who post their email addresses, and then those compiled lists get sold). I'd encourage you to use the Private Message tool here in the forums for correspondences.

You're in luck, I am a mindreader - so I know exactly what you are missing out of your collection.

You will be looking for:

Booker: The Badge of Sushi #3

Parker Lewis Can't Lose #8

Trapper John, M.D.: The Gyno Files

and subsequently, you're also looking for:

ULTRA KINKY #79: BOWLIN' IN HER COLON One-shot

SHE'S NOT A LESBIAN ... SHE'S A VAGITARIAN #3 variant cover

and

RED HOT CHO CHOS sketch cover.

However, I don't think you wanted people to know that, so be sure to read up on your X-Men to learn how to shield your thoughts from telepathic attacks.