• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEY... I passed 1,000 posts

26 posts in this topic

And all it took was about 7-8 years meh

My bad - about 5 years or so.

No, you've made more than 1000 posts. Really....

lol

Look, Roy - I'm very easily amused, okay? :news:

You'll be 307 years old by the time you make it to the same amount of posts as roy at that rate... hm

Where the heck have you been? Haven't seen you at the Philly show in a long time

Took a break from comics in search of a vintage car for a while - and mission happily accomplished - but the evil gravity of comics is tugging on me once again. I'm mainly looking to upgrade some stuff at this point.

I did stop by Essington this past Sunday but not one boardie (that I know) in sight. Gary Platt said he hadn't even seen Brian K. or Bob Siman for their usual early arrival... Foolkiller and Namisgr for those of you without over 1,000 posts :grin:

Where the heck have you been? Haven't seen you at the Philly show in a long time

Took a break from comics in search of a vintage car for a while - and mission happily accomplished - but the evil gravity of comics is tugging on me once again. I'm mainly looking to upgrade some stuff at this point.

I did stop by Essington this past Sunday but not one boardie (that I know) in sight. Gary Platt said he hadn't even seen Brian K. or Bob Siman for their usual early arrival... Foolkiller and Namisgr for those of you without over 1,000 posts :grin:

lol I got a message from Al asking why I was a no show. I have already made sure I will be at the next one. And I will be in Philly Thursday Rich, gimme a holler if you wanna do lunch.