• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's 2013 convention schedule (old thread see 2014)

50 posts in this topic

Are you still attending Baltimore Comic Con? If so, when do you need the books by?

I need books in hand within three days of the show.

Hey, can you tell me my grades?

Beer Thirty gets 10.0 all day long.

Baltimore books---have them to me within a month, and note, they've added SAL BUSCEMA to the schedule. He'll be signing at the Heroes' Initiative booth, so keep in mind that there will be an additional fee to any Sal Buscema s/s books you send in.

Books for Sal Buscema at Baltimore require a $10 donation for Heroes ---

Books for NYCC are due in hand by October 8th

If you're attending the NYCC and have books for s/s, Steve Paulus and I will be set up in Artist Alley and will be accepting books there as well. :thumbsup:

I'm accepting subs for the VA Comicon, all books need to be mailed in and received by Thursday, November 21st.

Soft window of Friday November 22nd for all you last minute guys.

Guests include Herb Trimpe, Rob Liefed. Dan Parent, James O'Barr, SL Gallant, Budd Root, Pop Mhan and more---check the official show links.

http://vacomicon.com/

I'll take up to five spots for Herb Trimpe sketch ops and two spots for Rob Liefeld.

PM for these, no :takeit: in the thread.

This post is just a general announcement as I've been getting several emails if I'm facilitating this show.

PM with what you're sending, who you're getting, fast track or slow boat.

Just a reminder, I need all your VA Comicon books in hand one week from today.

For those of you who are doing the sketch ops, be sure to include a detailed note with what you're looking for---bust vs sketch, one figure vs two, etc.

Any other questions, drop me a PM