• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: To Chicago and back, lock, comic stock, busts and all!

14 posts in this topic

One of two Fin Fang Foom busts on eBay..

...dug-up another 3 copies of the very HOT! Marvel Spotlight 5 (ranging in price from US $60-$80, and grades from F- to VF-) and some great bargains books for the dollar sections of my online store.. ALL books to be listed later this evening.

Make sure to check back, and a big thanks to all who have purchased, and for stopping by to browse thumbsup2.gif

You are just an animal when it comes to these Bowen busts!! So how does it feel going to two of the biggest cons in the world within a month?

Actully buddy, you would be surprised how receptive people working at a con are to people who actually take some time to speak to them about their products, upcoming events, etc., and don't just come around acting like preying vultures all day for exclusives.

All in all, the Chicago show was great, but I thought San Diego was a much better show! Compartively, I would have liked to have stayed a little longer in Chicago to take in the city, and maybe my opinion overall might have been different about which show was better. But I think for the most part, I'm all con'd out tongue.gif

You going to Ohio?

Actully buddy, you would be surprised how receptive people working at a con are to people who actually take some time to speak to them about their products, upcoming events, etc., and don't just come around acting like preying vultures all day for exclusives.

We'll have to remind John that. tongue.gif

I'm not going to Ohio, but Pete will be. He's got Byrne lined up to get some books signed. My next con is in about two weeks in Atlanta. Warren Ellis!

GL76a_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 MS5a_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 MS5b_sm.jpg" width="188" height="294" border="1 MS5c_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1
Green Lantern 76 Fine
Marvel Spotlight 5 1st Ghost Rider Fine Copy
Marvel Spotlight 5 1st Ghost Rider F/VF
Marvel Spotlight 5 1st Ghost Rider VF-

And for anyone looking for an Underground Price guide for a reasonable price, here is your chance to pick one up:

ug_guide_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1
Underground Price Guide, 1982, VF

In addition to these books, a whole section devoted to CGC books; with more books added each day:

ASM25CGC_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 DD131_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 MS29_CGC_variant_sm.jpg" width="188" height="294" border="1 WBN32_sm.jpg" width="204" height="294" border="1
Amazing Spider-Man 25! CGC VF 8.0!
DareDevil 131! CGC VF+ 8.5 1st Bullseye!

Marvel Spotlight # 29 CGC F+ 6.5! 30 cent price variant!
Werewolf By Night 32! CGC 6.0 1st Moon Knight!

Thanks to all those who have made purchases, and those who have stopped-by to browse. thumbsup2.gif A bunch of books added today; there is something for everyone! Here is a sampling of some newly added books:

california2_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 cherry1_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 spellbound6_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Pep84_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1
California Comics 2! Watson Cover! VF/NM
Cherry Poptart 1! First Print NM!
Stories to hold you Spellbound 6! Kirgstein Art!
Pep Comics 84! Bob Montana Art!

A bunch more added today; here is a sampling of what you'll find:

ASM149_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 hulk184_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Archie14_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1 Archie22_sm.jpg" width="201" height="294" border="1
Amazing Spider-Man 149! Clon, Origin Jackal VF
Incredible Hulk 184! Shadow! Trimpe Art! VG/F
Archie Comics 14! MLJ Golden Age! F/VF!
Archie Comics 22! MLJ Golden Age! F/VF!

Nearly a hundred books added each week, and several thousand more in the coming months. popcorn.gif

shocked.gif

Is it available? confused-smiley-013.gif From Darth's post, it sounded like it was...

I just wanted to pick up some books, and would rather do business with a fellow member these days, as opposed to the plethora of fly-by-night eBay sellers.