• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's Follow the Captain to this Mystery....

24 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, here is my first sale on this forum and I want to make it an epic one! I have 17 mystery boxes avaliable, each are packed with goodies!

I have stuff like The Walking Dead, Nowhere Men, Peter Panzerfaust, ToT, SAGAH!! The Sixth Gun, Mind MGMT, Morning Glories, DoTF and much more. The Majority of the comics are modern ones that are in high demand right now.

All 17 need to be claimed for the deal to be a go to ensure to people I am not going to load any boxes with *spoon*, if all 17 are claimed every book from the pictures will be used and many more. On top of the books pictured there is another longbox of books to be added into the mix!

:takeit: with the box number will get the book!

Payment through paypal.

Each box is $65 shipped anywhere in USA

I am shipping in the USPS Priority Flat Rate Medium Boxes

Also when claiming, please tell me which number you would like!

I have bought on this forum before so I have experience with transaction and I also sell on Feebay. Here is my feedback on there: My Feedback

are those the comics that could be included or are these the sets that are ready toship out? Those saga and PP covers are beautifully done

These are the comics that are available. Every single comic will be used.

once they are all claimed, the gf will organize them at random in sets. and I will take pictures of the sets with the number that corresponds to each other.

So I'm seeing about 137 comics in the picture, so that'd be about 8 books/box?

Correct?

I have another longbox of miscellaneous comics that I plan on mixing them with as well.

Some boxes will have anywhere from 5-15 comics.

The reason why one would have 5 comics would be because of the value of those comics.

The gf is educated enough to know what to mix and what not to mix. I,E, it would be unfair to mix one back of nothing but goodies and leave out a box with nothing but random fillers.

I am trying to make this fun and fair for all.

I myself have participated in one of these before in Jan with fellow board member Venom

Correct?

I have another longbox of miscellaneous comics that I plan on mixing them with as well.

The reason why one would have 5 comics would be because of the value of those comics.

The gf is educated enough to know what to mix and what not to mix. I,E, it would be unfair to mix one back of nothing but goodies and leave out a box with nothing but random fillers.

I myself have participated in one of these before in Jan with fellow board member Venom

No worries, just in the fallout from the last batch of mystery boxes it was discussed that process transparency was key.

Correct?

No worries, just in the fallout from the last batch of mystery boxes it was discussed that process transparency was key.

Im all for clarifying things and answering any questions.

If anybody has any other questions, post them up por favor. :)