• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need some cash for keys so... Everything must go, please make offers

58 posts in this topic

So I really want to pick up a nice Avengers 1 and could use some cash so I am looking to sell of 10 of my raw ASM books. Gonna post them individually. First :takeit: gets it. Shipping on each book is $12 for USPS priority. If you are not in the United States I will ship internationally but will charge cost. If you buy more than one book I will be glad to combine shipping up to 4 books (and will discount shipping if you buy more than that) Sorry I am so slow guys, they are going in order. I guarantee no trimming, not sure on no restoration but I am not aware of any, and checked it pretty rigorously. Sorry I could not be of more info on that.

Another FVF here. ASM #20. Huge fan of this book, a little sad to see it go but its a dupe and I really want that Avengers 1... Looking for $275

34zaj2r.jpg

Great book. If this one doesn't get snapped up right away, I'm going to be seriously annoyed, and a little bit tempted...!

Sadly this one is not a dupe :( but need to let her go. Note that there is a small clipped corner on the bottom right. ASM #43 Looking for $100 $90 $80 $75 $50

24cv4lk.jpg

2yzc03p.jpg