• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My experience with Mike Dringenberg

304 posts in this topic

I learned that sometimes you can't change people or the way they perceive things

Only if people are unwilling.

I learned that sometimes you can't change people or the way they perceive things

Based on my conversations with Mike's art rep, I think that the rep wants to be educated about CGC and their presence at shows. If this goes well, it could be beneficial to both Mike and collectors.

No.. I'm just getting tired of seeing negative bs

Anything positive that we can have a 50 page thread to talk about would be nice

I'd say that some people turned this into a rather fun and humorous situation over here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6472563#Post6472563

Based on my conversations with Mike's art rep, I think that the rep wants to be educated about CGC and their presence at shows. If this goes well, it could be beneficial to both Mike and collectors.

Absolutely.

PM me before you shut this one down. Down low.

Absolutely.

I'm not taking another -5 and I'm not going to force yet another -5 upon another friend (Felix).

But if I did... I'd totally let you know...

Absolutely.

I'm not taking another -5 and I'm not going to force yet another -5 upon another friend (Felix).

But if I did... I'd totally let you know...

:luhv:

:whee:

Maybe someone could set up a Mike Dringenberg sketch opp. Nothing could go wrong with that.

He can get some ideas from here. I would totally buy the ermahgerd one.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6472563#Post6472563

That one is hilarious as that could totally happen in my neck of the woods.

Maybe someone could set up a Mike Dringenberg sketch opp. Nothing could go wrong with that.

He can get some ideas from here. I would totally buy the ermahgerd one.

I think i'll send my wife wearing a eBay lanyard to get my sketch done hm