• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official Sadfan fan club...

634 posts in this topic

It's a part of board history, and all we get is drunk-goggle view.

I made a special trip just to get a picture of that, and this is the thanks I get.

Sadfan gives you all the bird.

Third Person?

Your descent into the dark side is now complete.

Signed and "I wish I had John Stamos' mullet" by Mike Dringenberg on 2/9/1937

Seriously, my dog could take a clearer pic in the middle of a seizure. Like 5 years ago, I found one of those $10 paper box wind up cameras you buy on vacation. It was from a cruise we took in 1990. It had 3 pics left on it so I took 3 pics of my dogs and got it developed. They came out MUCH clearer than this pic! :facepalm:

Seriously, my dog could take a clearer pic in the middle of a seizure. Like 5 years ago, I found one of those $10 paper box wind up cameras you buy on vacation. It was from a cruise we took in 1990. It had 3 pics left on it so I took 3 pics of my dogs and got it developed. They came out MUCH clearer than this pic! :facepalm:

Pretend the cat face is here:

Sufunk doesn't like picture?

Good!

Here's Sadfan's second attempt at a photo.

photo_zps3c54320c.jpg

Hey give him a break!

Do you have any idea how far he has to drive to find a still operational "Fotomat" to develop those pictures?

fotomat_zpseb1c1faf.jpg