• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gil Kane Spider-Man Artist's Edition LIMITED VERSION

26 posts in this topic

I purchased my copy Friday morning at WonderCon, it looks great! I had a slight snafu on the edition I received but Scott quickly straightened it out. Thanks Scott!

Thanks for the heads up Scott! Had been considering buying one off ebay since I saw it had sold out on the IDW website 3 days ago... will now wait a few days and keep my fingers crossed that a few copies ( or at least one ) makes it back from Wondercon!

best.

They are sold out

But only until next week! We took all our copies to the Wonder-Con and so Mike removed them from the store, as a precaution. It may take a few days or more but he will add the remaining ones to the inventory shortly.

Great, just bought one!!!

Yes!!

Ordered, received, inspected and accepted.

Wow. Just freakin' WOW!

This thing is simply Amazing. :applause:

Huge fan of Gil "The Picture Frame" Kane, Chief Marvel Comics Cover Artist of the 1970s.

Love the vision of his composition and the magic molded by his dramatic drawing pencil.

Highly recommend! (thumbs u