• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Days Later

3 posts in this topic

or why couldn't they always be this quick

It was a long night at work, so long in fact I fell asleep on the way to seeing my father, soundly enough that someone had to wake me up at the end of the line. I continued on my journey trying to rest my eyes knowing the second lag of my journey had a much further away ending. I was looking forward to going to the Comic Book shop, after all "Age of Ultron" was released.

On my return trip I was only able to read one comic book, a back issue entitles Saga, after meeting Fiona Staples, getting a signature from her I thought it might be prudent to read her book. I was too tired to read anymore, once home I checked my invoice status and my first invoice from ECCC has been received. My ASM is already in the works. I'm going to go to sleep now and will check again when I wake up. I fear the few items I planned to do today wont get done till later or tomorrow.

Four hours later and I'm up, three hours after that my dinner is finished and all six invoices are able to be checked on. One is already scheduled for grading. This of course is my ASM #129 (this is where you start to pray for me it stays a 9.6). My second invoice happens to be for my coupon submission. This I will talk at length because I am questioning CGC's quality control check points. This invoice is verified. The other four are marked received.

Two invoices are shipped/safe and have been do for some time, the last one that I am waiting for has (just like Lee K's invoice) been changed to grading/quality control. I'll be keeping up with all of them but at least by Friday of next week I'll know about my ASM #129.

Thanks for reading

Tnerb

And I forgot to add this yesterday

http://ashotofcomics.blogspot.com/2013/03/emerald-city-comic-con-roundabout-review.html

and a picture of Chris Claremont

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151317044444499&set=a.10151311031494499.1073741825.532484498&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment

13196.JPG

See more journals by Tnerb

Good luck with the ASM 129. I'm curious, what service did you go with? Amazing that it's already scheduled for grading. When I've fast tracked comics, I've typically gotten them back within days of the scheduled turnaround, but they haven't been scheduled for grading until just a few days before.