• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Batwoman Tijuana Bible ... Sold!

18 posts in this topic

For sale: Batwoman Tijuana Bible, late 1950s. Original Tijuana Bible featuring the '50s Batwoman/Kathy Kane, who spends a quite remarkable night with another member of the Batman Family...! The outer cover has wear and tear and the staple is rusty (scans here are enlarged to show condition), but the booklet is solid and pages are nice and bright. These superhero TBs are much tougher to find than the run-of-the-mill ones, for obvious reasons.

Yours for $30 SOLD plus $2/ship in US (@ cost elsewhere). Thanks for looking!

batwomantb2_zpsc84d370b.jpg

batwomantb2back_zps62ae16b4.jpg

I have published six volumes of reprints of the Tijuana Bibles . Perfect bound, 110 pages, $19.99 EACH. Send me your mailing address ( gumball@teleport.com ) and I'll send anyone a free reprint of the Kane Tijuana Bible. Put "FREE SAMPLE BIBLE" in the subject line and put in your email that you are over 21 and that these are legal in your area. In exchange, I only ask you consider buying one or more of my collections.

HankyPanky.jpg   FoolinAround.jpg   MonkeyBusiness.jpg   CarryingOn.jpg   DirtyDeeds.jpg

I don't see what all the face-palming is about, it was a legitimate offer..

Fine, go here then.

This one does not show up in any of my books yet as it isn't really a very good scan. I scan the Tijuana Bibles at a very high DPI and am always in search of the very best originals I can find. I have reprinted over 400 TJBs in my books and have over 600 scanned. You can see all those covers here.