• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anthony Snyder contact info?

13 posts in this topic

Hi,

I haven been trying to contact Anthony Snyder about a possible art purchase by email and through his website.

He hasn't replied so far.

Is he currently away or something?

Any other means of contacting him?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have contacted Anthony by Email and text message on Friday evening (03/08) we agreed on price and delivery method (to Europe) pof this purchase.

I sent him a detailed email with the delivery address and my FedEx account details on Saturday (03/09) and requested final confirmation by email before doing the PayPal transfer.

It's now been 24hrs without a response or confirmation. Is this normal on the weekend?

I sent him another text message last night (which was shown as being been read) but no response so far.

Is this still a normal time frame or should I be worried here?

I haven't paid anything so far but on the other hand I want the deal to go ahead.

I have only done mail order with Anthony once before (a few years ago) otherwise I have been buying from him at conventions and all went well.

Any ideas? Should I just wait a bit longer?

Would it be impolite to give him a call (on a Sunday)?

Thanks.

not sure why you are so worried- anthony is one of the top art dealers around........................ and he might be doing some family stuff, who knows? you're in germany right? just call or text him early evening your time. i'm surr he'll respond.

I think due to the electronic age, people expect instant replies.

It's the weekend, give him at least a couple of business days before worrying and posting on public forums about this.

Malvin

Anthony Snyder is a dealer of high reputation with a solid business that's more than likely not going to disappear anytime soon. So, from a fraud standpoint, I'd be assured he's one of the most upstanding and trustworthy art dealers out there. Plus, at this point it sounds like you're in the process of making a deal and agreed upon a deal, and have not yet paid, so have no financial exposure.

I'd recommend giving him at least 1 week for a response, in the event something is going on of uncontrollable circumstances that keeps him from responding.

Then, just send a professional (i.e. not emotional) email requesting the status of the processing of your order, if you've not heard from him. Sometimes emails are accidentally deleted, goes into a spam folder or can be overlooked. He's always been a very responsive dealer that's reliable.