• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Captain America #1 2011 STGCC variant comic cover OA

11 posts in this topic

Picked up a small collection and it included a piece of OA. The cover for the Captain America 1 2011 Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention variant that was limited to 1000 copies and drawn by Harvey Tolibao.

Here's a blurb I found online:

2) Marvel Booth and Limited-Edition STGCC Variant Comic

Fans will be able to get up close and personal with well-known Marvel writers and illustrators such as C.B. Cebulski, Kieron Gillen, Carlo Pagulayan, Harvey Tolibao, Mico Suayan, and Stephen Segovia. They will be meeting fans and signing autographs at the Marvel booth during the two days of the convention.

And, for the first time, Marvel Comics has created an exclusive STGCC variant comic featuring a specially-designed Singapore cover to Captain America #1 by Ed Brubaker and Steve McNiven. The cover, which features an iconic image of Captain America in front of Singapore’s emblematic Merlion statue, is drawn by STGCC guest Harvey Tolibao with colours by Chris Sotomayor. Only 500 copies will be available at the Marvel booth each day with a limited run of 1,000 copies.

The art is in great shape and has barely seen the light of day. I've asked multiple people who know the art market better than I what the value is and we've determined an asking price of $2200. This includes shipping and insurance.

Furthermore, if you wanted the cover art and a copy of Captain America 1 CGC 9.8 SS STGCC variant, the price is $2700 shipped and insured.

Payment accepted: Paypal, check or money order. I ship USPS Priority.

Here's the beauty: Standard 11x17 with pencil and pen.

FWIW, Harvey Tolibao will be at WW Chicago in August so someone could have him sign it if they so desire.

PMs are open...and offers are more than welcome!