• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine in the local cinema lobby.

66 posts in this topic

I think that while the rest of us age, that people like Hugh Jackman and Abe Vigoda find an age that they are comfortable with and then stop.

You are not kidding on the aging. Jackman seems to get younger.

By the way. New photos.

wolverinewphotos1.jpg

wolverinewphotos2.jpg

wolverinewphotos3.jpg

wolverinewphotos5.jpg

That's Yukio? Hmmm.

wolverinewphotos7.jpg

Pics did not embed but I took a look using the direct links. I may have been the only one, but I liked the last Wolverine movie and already see this as being even more enjoyable.

New poster too.

_1364230716.jpg

Looks like he's taking a wicked dump.

Hint, even taking a dump, Jack Man is still too tall to be Wolverine. hm

Yeah,seeing that Silver Samurai armor really got me excited for a Wolverine/Silver Samurai fight :whee:

Also,Jackman is still Wolverine to me (I don't care what Logan said :sumo: )

If he was 5'0'' I still want him as Wolverine :sumo: :sumo:

If Jackman was 5'0", he'd be a HELL of a lot closer to Logan's actual size. But still too pretty.

:D

-slym

Finally got to see this movie last night. I liked it.

In the beginning of the movie when Logan is walking down the mountain and scratches the tree that has been previously marked, isn't that the tree Sabretooth marked in X-Men Origins Wolverine before killing Silverfox? It's right before he crosses paths with the grizzly bear.

I wonder if that means we will see Sabretooth again in the near future.

143482.jpg.ba8ba7649735f522cf4c6021bca7f41c.jpg

In the beginning of the movie when Logan is walking down the mountain and scratches the tree that has been previously marked, isn't that the tree Sabretooth marked in X-Men Origins Wolverine before killing Silverfox? It's right before he crosses paths with the grizzly bear.

Good eye...yeah that one slipped passed me.

Good eye...yeah that one slipped passed me.

At first I thought it was a challenge to the grizzly's territory. But then it hit me what it was tied back to, and why he would take a chunk out of the tree like that.