• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine in the local cinema lobby.

66 posts in this topic

I loved Origins. One of the best superhero movies of all time.

People are a bit worried about this one though because it's released in a little over 4 months and there still hasn't been a trailer.

Loved?!?!?

You are a sick individual.

Seriously, it's just behind the Nolan movies and Avengers/Iron Man for me. The only thing i didn't like was Deadpool, otherwise it was almost perfect.

The Wolverine Mini Series has a friggin' solid story, the friggin' baddest dude in the marvel

universe and friggin' ninjas...

If they cluck this up I'll be on the 6 o'clock news going to jail over ripping a movie screen

off the foundation and friggin' urinating on it.

I've been waiting for this flick for over 30 YEARS!!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Better start saving up bail money... :baiting:

lol

Looks like one of the key X-Men may appear in the new Wolverine movie as a cameo.

Hugh Jackman Confirms One Of The X-Men Will Cameo In The Wolverine

Is this the hint to the return of Jean Grey that has been rumored for some time now? Back in October, there were reports of Famke Janssen flew to Sydney, Australia, where Mangold filmed chunks of the sequel, to possibly film a scene or two. If Jackman is saying that this movie follows The Last Stand, it’s very possible that Janssen will return to the role of Grey for a flashback cameo. Her relationship with Logan (Jackman) was – let’s keep it spoiler-free – challenged at the end of Stand. She could appear in The Wolverine, but we don’t see her being a major factor.

This was interesting.

My character is at his lowest. He is supposed to be able to heal himself, but he may encounter someone who has worked out a way to really hurt him,” Jackman said. “And there is a cameo from one of the past X-Men in it.”

On a side note I saw Avengers for the first time yesterday.

I liked it.

I couldn't find the huge thread since the search function has been castrated by CGC now.

:eek:

On a side note I saw Avengers for the first time yesterday.

I liked it.

I couldn't find the huge thread since the search function has been castrated by CGC now.

:eek:

Crazy search engine. Rather than enter the last 2 years, you have to enter any thread older than X months and search back.

Avengers movie extended discussion thread

Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig were doing "A Steady Rain" on Broadway a few years ago. After the play was over, I tried to snag an autograph on one of my X-men comic books.

At first he refused saying he was only signing Playbills. Eventually he obliged but, with a warning.

He told me "if you tell anybody that I signed this for you, I'll have to kill you". :eek:

Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig were doing "A Steady Rain" on Broadway a few years ago. After the play was over, I tried to snag an autograph on one of my X-men comic books.

At first he refused saying he was only signing Playbills. Eventually he obliged but, with a warning.

He told me "if you tell anybody that I signed this for you, I'll have to kill you". :eek:

:fear:

New poster too.

_1364230716.jpg

I think that while the rest of us age, that people like Hugh Jackman and Abe Vigoda find an age that they are comfortable with and then stop.

I've said it for years, Abe Vigoda will outlive our grandchildren.

Yes, Abe is still alive.

I think that while the rest of us age, that people like Hugh Jackman and Abe Vigoda find an age that they are comfortable with and then stop.

You are not kidding on the aging. Jackman seems to get younger.

By the way. New photos.

fVZ1Eq7.png

fDl0UNg.png

djCovLv.png