• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #7

13 posts in this topic

Hey Surfer! hi.gif

I hate grading through mylars and especially not being able to see the back, but the front cover looks to be a solid Good or Good+. FF #1-10 are god awful stories for the most part, but I sure love them anyway! I especially love those classic Jack Kirby eyes on Reed and Sue! cloud9.gif

Hey Surfer! hi.gif

I hate grading through mylars and especially not being able to see the back, but the front cover looks to be a solid Good or Good+. FF #1-10 are god awful stories for the most part, but I sure love them anyway! I especially love those classic Jack Kirby eyes on Reed and Sue! cloud9.gif

I thought the stories for 4, 5, and 6 were OK but the rest were kinda weak...

crazy.gif

I should have commented on the back cover which is in much better shape than the front. Yeah most of the first stories were pretty lame but FF#4 is my personal favorite because it was such a landmark issue. I think I might have paid $40 for this way back in the early 80's so it looks like I probably got ripped off but it was such an early issue that I couldn't resist buying it. Most of the other early SA stuff was locked behind glass counters where I could only drool on them.