• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Super-Stars #17 posted by B. Koski

6 posts in this topic

Was at my LCS yesterday and found a really cool issue...

DC Super-Stars #17 1st app. of Huntress. I very rarely buy DC, but when it comes to Batman, he's an exception. Huntress has always been one of my favorite female heroines. When I found this book I wasn't sure, price was a bit high. So I decided to talk the guy down to $20.00. The condition is great. So I had to pick this beauty up! Love the cover on this book.

13207.jpg

See more journals by B. Koski

That's a really cool cover. I have to say while artisticly while modern covers seem to jump out more for me I can honestly appreciate the beauty and simplicity of many of the older covers. While not a Marvel comic (My purview) I do have to say that I enjoy seeing comics like this posted up on here that continue to renew my want to collect even more.

Congrats on the pick-up and at an amazing price.

Congrats not only a great buy, but exquisite taste ! (thumbs u

I really think this book is a sleeper and it's significance isn't completely appreciated yet. Just like Batman Adventures 12 was prior to last year. -

I have a CGC 9.6 copy and I had been looking for one for a long time. Not a book that comes up in higher grades and soon, collectors will realize it.