• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another eBay buyer to block

220 posts in this topic

i never disputed i sent him an email stating my concerns and once he showed me he was in the right i let it be

Why not just keep it? You have a gorgeous X-Men #94 and paid right around what it is worth in restored condition.(especially considering it is extremely minor restoration) Was your desire to get a really good looking #94 to keep or to flip a book you thought you were getting on the cheap?

Says the returner. :whatev:

lol

i never disputed i sent him an email stating my concerns and once he showed me he was in the right i let it be

Why not just keep it? You have a gorgeous X-Men #94 and paid right around what it is worth in restored condition.(especially considering it is extremely minor restoration) Was your desire to get a really good looking #94 to keep or to flip a book you thought you were getting on the cheap?

NO dont keep it, sell it to me on freebay, i'll love it and give it a good home.

and seriously, it aint nobody's business why you wanted the book, and if you answer this question, remember its a loaded question, there is no right answer, if you wanted a good lookin copy, then y aint u keepin it, and if you wanted to flip it, then all hell will break loose.

Tiny, you ain't no fun. :boo:

Says the returner. :whatev:

Think more along the lines of "returning" after being gone...like Phoenix! :acclaim:

No but it says in in the description in color to make sure people can see it stands out just like RMA didnt post that it was restored in the title

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200883815421?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ NOT IN THE TITLE TOO

In my opinion as much accurate information should be in the auction title. I would clear state 'Color Touch' or 'Restored' in the auction title.

RMA's auction title has the word 'App' which stands for apparent. Better than nothing but it could have been more clear. Your auction title doesn't mention the restoration at all.

And I'm not trying to bust your balls. This is a misunderstanding that occurred because you missed some information in an auction and it's obvious nobody meant harm.

@returner im looking for higher unrestored grades for my personal collection once i realized it was colored touched (when he told me in the description) i accepted it was my mistake for buying it and listed it even if i take a loss
Good luck with the sale! :wishluck:

Ouch. Paid 700, sold at 55. Man that is one swift kick to the plums.

:(

(shrug)

(shrug)

My mistake - I read the shipping price.

(shrug)

@returner im looking for higher unrestored grades for my personal collection once i realized it was colored touched (when he told me in the description) i accepted it was my mistake for buying it and listed it even if i take a loss
Good luck with the sale! :wishluck:

(thumbs u good luck to you. I wasn't trying to start anything with my line of questioning, I just wondered if the restoration bothered you enough to want to dump it.

[font:Book Antiqua]EBay member: redskinsjjv

Has 100 % positive feedback

as a buyer and as a seller.

He also buy some expensive books...

Congratulations and again

Welcome to the boards

you are going to find fantastic books and great prices here...

and a good place to sell your books also...[/font]

:applause: (thumbs u

Link to one of his his purchase...

(shrug)

My mistake - I read the shipping price.

(shrug)

hm Maybe it's a recording.

(shrug)

3. RMA starts a thread (thus ensuring he loses five points).

But can I get the +3?

Mine.

STOP IT PARK!

No.

:whee:

But can I get the +3?

Mine.

STOP IT PARK!

No.

Omg you gotta stop it. Seriously. Its not funny. Its not cool. Stooooooopppp it!!

:D

Nyet.

But can I get the +3?

Mine.

STOP IT PARK!

No.

Omg you gotta stop it. Seriously. Its not funny. Its not cool. Stooooooopppp it!!

:D

Nyet.

:bump:

I don't have a problem with it. Everything I have written has been IMO. The difference is I understand opinions may vary. You don't like any that differ from yours.

I know you believe that. And what people believe is nearly always set in concrete. I also know WHY you believe that, very little of which has to actually do with me.

So I'll just say: nope.