• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cujo's CGC's 9.6's & 9.8's for fast cash!! Sixth Gun 2 CGC 9.8!! ++++

51 posts in this topic

Not right now. :( Sold out. I thought this was a 9.8, not sure what kept it back. I'll have more going off to cgc tomorrow tho.

If you do get any more 9.8s I'll definitely take one. :wishluck:

Ok, I should know end of next weekend.

Walking Dead #3 So I rarely sell raw's mostly because of grading etc. I'm not sure how to grade this particular book, due to the back cover (scratches on black cover).

So I'm going to offer it at a price I feel is very good compared to ebay prices

$75 I'm sure I'd get much more on ebay, but meh. Front cover is amazing tho easily 9.6/9.8 I'd guess.

scan0034-5.jpg

scan0035-1.jpg

:takeit: via PM

Walking Dead #3 So I rarely sell raw's mostly because of grading etc. I'm not sure how to grade this particular book, due to the back cover (scratches on black cover).

So I'm going to offer it at a price I feel is very good compared to ebay prices

$75 I'm sure I'd get much more on ebay, but meh. Front cover is amazing tho easily 9.6/9.8 I'd guess.

scan0034-5.jpg

scan0035-1.jpg

:takeit: via PM

^^

How about a sixth gun #6 ?

You know, I FINALLY found 1.

So, many of you know I hit 7 hastings stores. The first 6 hastings stores had 0 issues of #6, this last one had 2 copies tho of issue 6. I'll scan one now.

Here's the 1,2 and 6.

I'll look for 14's...i'm sure I have some somewhere tho.

I'll come back with a price on a run from 1-8

scan0040-6.jpg

scan0038-6.jpg

The 1 has a crease. I will be pressing both the 1 & 2 tonite for whoever wins these.

Give me a few min's to price out a run.

scan0036-3.jpg

scan0037-6.jpg