• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kimik's Slab Sale! THREAD NOW CLOSED!

67 posts in this topic

Marvel Super-Heroes #18 CGC 8.0 Off-White to White Pages - $250 :news:SOLD via PM

1st appearance of some movie bound Galactic hero team or something like that.......

cgcMarvelSuper-Heroes18.jpg

cgcMarvelSuper-Heroes18bc.jpg

Marvel Super-Heroes #18 CGC 8.0 Off-White to White Pages - $250

1st appearance of some movie bound Galactic hero team or something like that.......

cgcMarvelSuper-Heroes18.jpg

cgcMarvelSuper-Heroes18bc.jpg

:cloud9:

i wish the movie were gonna be based on this group instead of starlord's bunch.

What am I missing to push this book to a 7.5? Something I'm not seeing in the scan?

I am not sure. I did not pay the $10 for graders notes to find out, but it might be worth doing.

What am I missing to push this book to a 7.5? Something I'm not seeing in the scan?

I am not sure. I did not pay the $10 for graders notes to find out, but it might be worth doing.

Could be my eyes or could be the scan, but looks like there may be a crease through the W in arrow.

I don't know - looks like a production crease to me. Doubt whether it impacted the grade. And I doubt it would 'press out.'