• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Rangers Comics #4 CGC 7.5 ow/w (SOLD)

4 posts in this topic

Typical Board rules apply.

No bad list people, please.

First :takeit: in the thread is the ^^

PM's are always welcome.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail in the US and is included in the price. Shipping to Canada, add $20. Elsewhere, at exact cost via FedEx.

I'll accept PayPal, MO, or check.

Asking $600 shipped.

Only four on the census and the last GPA sale of a 7.5 was 10 years ago for $322. An 8.5 sold for $777 in Jan. 2011. These early issues of Rangers Comics can be difficult to find. While this is a widely collected title, only four on the census attests to it's relative scarcity.

Rangers4CGCfront.jpg

rangers4bc.jpg

There is another thing to say: Rangers #1-4 are a different comic than #5 onwards, as the science fiction/superhero theme is dropped and only a slight connection is kept as the comic becomes more of a "military adventure" comic after #5.

So #1-4 are possibly sought after not only by rangers collectors (I’d buy them if they were cheap while I would hardly buy issues after #5). :)