• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Wagner Sketch Opportunity - Phoenix Comic Con - **CLOSED**

18 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

Being a Grendel fan, I am stoked to offer this one and expect the slots to fill up quick!!! I have set up a sketch opportunity with the legendary Matt Wagner!!! This will be the last sketch opp that I am scheduling for Phoenix.

http://comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=91

Books will be picked up and dropped off to CGC at the Phoenix Comic Con which is May 23-26, 2013.

http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/

The art will be grey tone and ink with red as needed on Blank Sketch cover books.

Pricing - Will be as follows and includes pickup, grading fees, invoicing, and shipping. All prices also include fast track.

$300 Per Sketch (See Below for examples)

I can pass along any requests, questions, or instructions for the art for Matt to review.

PM for pricing if you would like to add a second character.

Blanks - I have blanks available for the sketch opp. All my blanks are clean 9.8 candidates.

Justice League #1 - $20

Batman #0 - $10

Green Arrow #17 - $5

Deadline - April 19, 2013 - Payment must be made to me by this date as I will be sending the orders to Matt then.

Payment - Payment will need to be made by either check, money order, or credit card. I invoice cards through Google checkout to your email and do not accept paypal.

Shipping - All shipping charges are covered in the cost of the sketch.

Please PM me for international shipping quotes.

Slots Available - Opp is closed :)

Rules and please PM if you would like to get in on this sketch opp or have any questions.

:takeit: rules and don't forget to bump!

Okay, here is what I sent in

shadowblank_zps6dfc402e.jpg

Drink it in. Look it over. It's a nice blank and it could use a nice sketch.

Here is what I got back:

WagnerShadow279_zpsc86b0560.jpg

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT *spoon* ?!?!?!?

HOLY SMOKES!

Just look at that! It is a gorgeous sketch incorporating the black, white, and red elements as only Wagner can do. Look at the gleam on the ring! Did you catch the ejected shell casings? The bullet holes, the shades of grey on the wall, the shine of his gloves are all amazing details, but the coup de gras? Compare the title in the before and after pics. How awesome is that?

THANK YOU TO JOHN AND TO MATT WAGNER!

Okay, here is what I sent in

shadowblank_zps6dfc402e.jpg

Drink it in. Look it over. It's a nice blank and it could use a nice sketch.

Here is what I got back:

WagnerShadow279_zpsc86b0560.jpg

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT *spoon* ?!?!?!?

HOLY SMOKES!

Just look at that! It is a gorgeous sketch incorporating the black, white, and red elements as only Wagner can do. Look at the gleam on the ring! Did you catch the ejected shell casings? The bullet holes, the shades of grey on the wall, the shine of his gloves are all amazing details, but the coup de gras? Compare the title in the before and after pics. How awesome is that?

THANK YOU TO JOHN AND TO MATT WAGNER!

:applause: