• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Lighthouse--- 3 months have passed, and still no book or refund...

267 posts in this topic

Ok, I'll buy up his debts for 40¢ on the dollar. What's he owe you? Then he'll have to deal with me.... sumo.gif
He responded to my EMAIL today! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ok, I'll buy up his debts for 40¢ on the dollar. What's he owe you? Then he'll have to deal with me.... sumo.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

Well Carl, your customer service is exemplary, so you are way ahead of him.

have you ever purchased from the both of them? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

this was the last time i'd heard from him via PM:

Re: drhsdhsd lighthouse 07/13/04 09:38 PM

confused-smiley-013.gif

I have bought from both and had no problems at all. But all these stories about Lighthouse can't all be hot air. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No -- not you in particular. If he owes you (anyone on here) some money or merchandise I will cover him at 40%. If there is someone who is pissed enough at him and would like to wash their hands to the entire situation just PM me and we'll talk.

BTW, he is still outstanding on a few things with me too.

In all seriousness, maybe Lighthouse is in jail, or the hospital. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd actually be more worried about Lighthouse than the debts he owes at this point. confused-smiley-013.gif

Old Guy knows what's up. But isn't saying. I respect that. Must be serious.

House has always been a stand-up guy in his dealings with me. Right now,I'm awaiting three books from him,one of which he has not yet invoiced me for. WHEN(not if)we square away our present business,I'll be taking a cooling out period from any future transctions.I hope he gets his act together soon,but I'll sit on the sidelines for now.

Our last communication indicated my books would ship the week after San Diego,not an overlong period ago,but still not what I was hoping for.I'm still waiting for my invoice as well.