• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Lighthouse--- 3 months have passed, and still no book or refund...

267 posts in this topic

I wonder if I'll receive the Jim Lee Superman issues I pre-ordered from him a few months ago? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you will. it took awhile for me to receive my JLA/Avengers set from him but he gave me two copies of the set as a way to apologize for the late arrival.

WHY?!?!?!? Why do SOME people get their books but others don't?!?!?!

Idiotic. Frustratingly idiotic.

Maybey its Personal?

I wonder if I'll receive the Jim Lee Superman issues I pre-ordered from him a few months ago? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you will. it took awhile for me to receive my JLA/Avengers set from him but he gave me two copies of the set as a way to apologize for the late arrival.

Favoritism. gossip.gif

Unprofessional. gossip.gif

Favoritism?? gossip.gif

Have you seen the list of jerks and losers who have gotten their books?

Have you seen the list of bigger jerks and bigger losers who haven't? tongue.gif

I got my books 3-4 months late. I paid in november, issue #4 came in march or april and i received the books in july.

I haven't ever heard of someone actually never getting what they paid for from lighthouse. it just took awhile .

Me too hi.gif

He has about $150 of my money also. sorry.gif

He has about 120.00 of my money for the Jim lee superman which is still not out altogether .I trusted him and didnt even pay paypal as he did request Personal check or a money order! I am sure he will come thru although I am unsure at what pace.Me thinks this is bad customer service should be treated the whole way thru to all the people you are dealing with not just a few cases.Personally I like House and would like to see him say something or do something on these books of Texasknight !

Davidking623

Favoritism. gossip.gif

Unprofessional. gossip.gif

Favoritism?? gossip.gif

Have you seen the list of jerks and losers who have gotten their books?

Have you seen the list of bigger jerks and bigger losers who haven't? tongue.gif

blush.gifflamed.gifpopcorn.gif

Hmmm I think I win the biggest jerk and loser award here....

I ordered about $400.00 worth of books, TPBs and HCs in February, paid on March 3rd, almost 6 months ago...got $50.00 worth of books the next week and then nothing...

I got an email or PM once about every two months...

And I'm still convinced all will arrive in due time... hang in there...... angel.gif

I ordered about $400.00 worth of books, TPBs and HCs in February, paid on March 3rd, almost 6 months ago...got $50.00 worth of books the next week and then nothing...

And I'm still convinced all will arrive in due time... hang in there...... angel.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

$400... 6 months 27_laughing.gif

I got you beat all the way around... and the interest keeps piling up.

That's what I wonder, too. I purchased 6-month shipments. If I have to wait longer than a month, I will charge it back, no question. When are we coming up to the sixth issue of the Jim Lee Run anyways?

At least you CAN charge back - I sent a check...

I would have sent a check too. It's just easier to pay by Paypal. If people accept credit cards, I always choose that option. You never know.

How many of us are waiting for Superman orders? And did you choose the one year or 6 month option? I would like to gather a list, if possible. I will include the names of peoples I gather here in any future correspondence.

How many of us are waiting for Superman orders? And did you choose the one year or 6 month option? I would like to gather a list, if possible. I will include the names of peoples I gather here in any future correspondence.

Ouch, for a minute there I was thinking you were going to put a class action suit together. foreheadslap.gif

If some one spent hundreds and item wasn't delivered then this becomes a fraud case and Police complaint.

You can only wait so long but if he does not answer any corrsepondence he is avoiding!