• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Lighthouse--- 3 months have passed, and still no book or refund...

267 posts in this topic

look it's like this, has MHC lost any business with their over priced/graded schwag? shocked.gif no, if LH keeps coming here posting cheap subscriptions, TPB, statues, etc with free shipping. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif people are still going to buy/purchase from him. foreheadslap.gif

this is called enabling.......letting people get away with bizarre behavoir

I have cut House slack,not due to his witty post,nor photos of alleged employees,but because of one simple fact-He has come thru with some very nice deals in the past. The fact that he has posted some great thoughts doesn't hurt,but is not really an issue.

Yes,he was a few weeks late on my hardcover OSG,but I got it at a great price. Same with every other deal we've transacted.

I strongly suggest he or a spokesman come up with a response for this thread.

I strongly suggest that he disregard your last strong suggestion, and get to filling those overdue orders and contacting customers instead of worrying about his public image on the message boards. I like TJ as much as the next guy and have never had anything but great service, but this parade of unhappy customers is unreal. The really surprising thing is, in the last month or two (roughly) I ordered two Transmetropolitan TPBs from House and got them in a couple of days. I don't know what the excuses are, but if he can provide me with TPBs, then he can do the same for you guys, or at least refund your [!@#%^&^] money.

Come on House, get your [!@#%^&^] together. 893naughty-thumb.gif

ooo.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Why am I not surprised about more people complaining about past due orders? insane.gif I agree that his consistency of always being late on everyone's orders is absurd. Luckily my last order was the OS guide. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

However, I do pray that house is okay. juggle.gif

House has been known to embellish the truth. For the longest time, he had us all thinking he ran a brick & mortar store in Oregon. foreheadslap.gif

Um, sorry BOC but he did own a B&M in Oregon. He just closed it (pending an upcoming move to another city) without announcing it to anyone on the board.

He just closed it (pending an upcoming move to another city) without announcing it to anyone on the board.

He did announce it, along with his wife's move to another job.

Right, eventually. He closed his store several weeks before he told anyone here.

I wonder if I'll receive the Jim Lee Superman issues I pre-ordered from him a few months ago? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you will. it took awhile for me to receive my JLA/Avengers set from him but he gave me two copies of the set as a way to apologize for the late arrival.

I wonder if I'll receive the Jim Lee Superman issues I pre-ordered from him a few months ago? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you will. it took awhile for me to receive my JLA/Avengers set from him but he gave me two copies of the set as a way to apologize for the late arrival.

WHY?!?!?!? Why do SOME people get their books but others don't?!?!?!

Idiotic. Frustratingly idiotic.

Favoritism. gossip.gif

Favoritism. gossip.gif

Unprofessional. gossip.gif

Favoritism. gossip.gif

Favoritism?? gossip.gif

Have you seen the list of jerks and losers who have gotten their books?

Favoritism. gossip.gif

Lackadaisical gossip.gif