• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS! 5 CGC Action Comics #71 through #92 SOLD!

15 posts in this topic

:news: All Sold!

The deal on these 5 books from my early December FS thread gell through so, they will be offered here again.

No probies/HoS The first :takeit: gets it, either here or via PM. Timestamp will decide the winner. Shipping in the US is $12 International shipping is available. I prefer check or money order but, will accept paypal as well.

Books coming right up!

The deal on these 5 books from my early December FS thread gell through so, they will be offered here again.

No probies/HoS The first :takeit: gets it, either here or via PM. Timestamp will decide the winner. Shipping in the US is $12 International shipping is available. I prefer check or money order but, will accept paypal as well.

Books coming right up!

What does this mean: "The deal on these 5 books from my early December FS thread gell through so, they will be offered here again."

?

That they will be offered again?

Or that they were offered again because the earlier sales fell though?

Or something else?

Books coming right up!

What does this mean: "The deal on these 5 books from my early December FS thread gell through so, they will be offered here again."

?

That they will be offered again?

Or that they were offered again because the earlier sales fell though?

Or something else?

This thread is 7 months old. The books have sold. 2c