• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do i do with my collection?

31 posts in this topic

Located in middle GA area.

Right now I am leaning towards selling them all. I just hate the idea of only getting a pittance for them even though I know that is what they are worth "on paper"....i guess it just represents alot of time put into it.

I got a few days to figure it out for now. At least if I decide to sell them I have a good inventory of them.

nvm, my wife said no and now im in trouble. :sorry:
Over 10 long boxes? What a wimp.

You go back and tell her, "I was collecting comics when I met you, and I'll be collecting comics LOOOOOOOOOONG after you're gone. :sumo:

Mostly 90's and newer.

Opinions?

hm Just put it in a storage locker or the attic (or basement) :grin:

Put it in a storage locker, don't pay, have it come up on Storage Wars, then one schmuck will out bid another schmuck for crazy money thinking they've hit a stash of Action #1s, and then they will be ridiculed by anyone that appraises this stuff. You'll have waaay for fun this way and leave a lasting legacy to many.

True-dat! :roflmao:

Mostly 90's and newer.

Opinions?

hm Just put it in a storage locker or the attic (or basement) :grin:

Put it in a storage locker, don't pay, have it come up on Storage Wars, then one schmuck will out bid another schmuck for crazy money thinking they've hit a stash of Action #1s, and then they will be ridiculed by anyone that appraises this stuff. You'll have waaay for fun this way and leave a lasting legacy to many.

:roflmao:

This. A thousand times this. That's one show we DO get here and I'd happily watch this episode.

But if you don't do this, then pay heed to this:

Sure, get rid of them now, and then in 3 years spend the next 20 years saying you wished you had never gotten rid of them!

nvm, my wife said no and now im in trouble. :sorry:
Over 10 long boxes? What a wimp.

You go back and tell her, "I was collecting comics when I met you, and I'll be collecting comics LOOOOOOOOOONG after you're gone. :sumo:

lol, i think her limit of my 35 long boxes is pushing it. if i told her that id be in deep mess.

no more "cupcakes" and ill starve. cant have that.

Sure, get rid of them now, and then in 3 years spend the next 20 years saying you wished you had never gotten rid of them!

It's not like they are rare golden age books. He could probably buy them back for less than half what he paid by scouring Craigslist for a couple months.

better yet in hard cover or trade paper back format :) aside for the key stuff that is ...