• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm not too old to collect comics - but I am aging while I my books are at CGC

7 posts in this topic

6 months...

OK - I am really, really confused.

My books that have been at CGC for 107 business days has shipped, and they've only been at CGC for 157 calendar days -

But my other invoice - which has been there 22 calendar days longer, is still sitting there in quality control.

So six months ago, when I asked you all what the over/under was on getting my books back and I estimated 1/2 a year - well, I was right because I just don't see UPS getting me my books back in 4 days or less.

Happy Hunting!

Lee K

See more journals by Lee K

i dare you to send in one book via fast track....!

I already have - six books in truth - and I am tracking them - but should I pay for fast track? Doesn't that imply that the company providing the service deserves to be tipped an extra $10 or they will give me terrible service?

Don't get me wrong, If I'm going to sit in a bar and knock down a couple drinks I'll often tip my server in advance - my drinks are stiffer and my service is faster.

But that isn't really a good parallel - because I'm not giving CGC an amount I decide on for better service - I'm being forced to pay for a higher tier of service in order to get the basic turn-around time.

Anyway - for $60 I could clean out my box at my LCS and pick up a CGC box too.

Lee

rantrant

I have a feeling CGC is putting you on a VIP list (as you are as I know you)....

I am putting out my Karmic resonances..............vrooooom...OK. my duty done

Thanks Ronnylama - a little Karma can go a long way.

Lee

I have a feeling CGC is putting you on a VIP list (as you are as I know you)....

I am putting out my Karmic resonances..............vrooooom...OK. my duty done

I now have to clean my laptop screen off from spitting Red Bull on it...

But yes I am in agreeance that I do not believe I should be forced to pay an extra $10 per book to get my stuff done faster. In my first year of submitting from May 5 2012 until now, I have submitted either through myself, my LCS, or Desert Winds a total of 92 books. That's $920 that I get to hold onto in the grand scheme of things. While there have been a few that I have sent in for Fast Tracking, mainly artist sketchings on blanks, I still do not want to pay up the extra money. Besides my wife has many more things she can blow that on.

K