• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

Michael Rooker On Yondu Udonta & GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

-------------------------------

Nate/CBM: I notice you mentioned in the press conference. James wouldn’t let you read the comic books. Is that true?

Michael: No he didn’t want me to read them, but I read them anyway.

Nate/CBM: Did you read the 2008 version that the film is based upon?

Michael: No I concentrated on the older ones because the newer versions don’t have Yondu. I wanted to get a take on Yondu. Oh and yeah, he had a new and revamped Yondu, but I wanted to bring into play some of the older Yondu into the role as well. I was always trying to find some way of making that intertwine.

-------------------------------

That's really cool that he took the time to read up on the character, versus just being spoon fed his lines and reactions.

And guess who shows up mid-stream?

vj9hJ14.jpg

Who is that? Can't read it... I mean besides the obvious two... Who is the third person?

That looks like Thanos on his flying throne behind the rock in the center of the screen.

Correct! He is facing towards Nebula.

And guess who shows up mid-stream?

vj9hJ14.jpg

Who is that? Can't read it... I mean besides the obvious two... Who is the third person?

That looks like Thanos on his flying throne behind the rock in the center of the screen.

Correct! He is facing towards Nebula.

YES!!!!!!! I'm giddy...

I love the "I like your knife...I'm keeping it" line...well delivered.