• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy news

3,692 posts in this topic

The fanboys hate Hollywood comic book movie creativity.

They get so angry.

Distilled hatred.

It's more entertaining than the movies.

I spend many more hours laughing at their hatred than watching movies.

The reactions are especially choice when they are middle age fanboys.

:popcorn:

lol

This is the one that Logan is talking about, I presume.

-slym

Tup said middle age.

Isn't Casey about 60? :baiting:

I apologize for using your real name without permission. :foryou:

Your digs always make me smile and laugh :foryou:

Just good natured humor, which I hope you realize.

I was being sincere. I can have a good laugh at my own expense if the person making the joke is someone I like and respect.

I'm looking forward to the GOTG film.

My fave set of GOTG stories:

I loved that Defenders run, along with the MTIO issues:

54757110448.4.GIF

54757110448.5.GIF

Me too.

I must go back and read them again.

I stopped by the Lego boards to see if there were any spoilers for the movie since you can deduce spoilers by reviewing upcoming product.

Days of Future Past sets are being produced BTW so look for spoilers before Toy Fare.

Anyway...

There seems to be a positive buzz about the movie. There seems to be some anticipation and people believe the movie is going to be fun.

Just saying... the movie is meant to serve not just the comic book collector but meant to have some appeal for audiences everywhere.

I stopped by the Lego boards to see if there were any spoilers for the movie since you can deduce spoilers by reviewing upcoming product.

Days of Future Past sets are being produced BTW so look for spoilers before Toy Fare.

Anyway...

There seems to be a positive buzz about the movie. There seems to be some anticipation and people believe the movie is going to be fun.

Just saying... the movie is meant to serve not just the comic book collector but meant to have some appeal for audiences everywhere.

Totally looks like fun. Who doesn't think so?

All this GotG talk, I made sure to stop by the Walmart action figure area to verify Groot is a flower pot.

Yes. Yes he is.

th_20140103_142536_zps4c0c9bbb.jpg

The larger Drax was there as well, with an extra boot to use on anyone that talks bad about this movie.

th_20140103_142657_zpsac5a68d7.jpg

th_20140103_142703_zps989a0327.jpg

I'm really impressed with Marvel's marketing team. They know how to get the figures out in advance.

th_20140103_143141_zps30a36605.jpg

There was Marvel action content all over the store, including small single-color figures that came 5-8 to a package for $5.