• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

190 posts in this topic

Ok I have even more books to list this month, so I will hopefully be able to get them all up over the next few weeks, thanks again to all those who bought stuff from me last month. (thumbs u

Now on to the :rulez:

1. The first person in the thread to post the :takeit: gets it.

2. Accept PayPal, Check and Money Order

3. Shipping will be $5.25 for the first 5 RAW inside the US. I will combine shipping to equal whatever it costs after that. I will also ship anywhere, but International will cost whatever it costs.

4. None of the bad list people you know who you are.

5. Check out some of the happy customers from my previous FS threads who left good vibes from their purchases. MY FEEDBACK THREAD.

House of Mystery 224

9.0 (Note here is greggy's PM description from 2005 when I bought it from him)

'Grades a 9.0 Surface wear is the best of the 3 books that I will show you. Bindery corner wear. Some rubbing of the cover, as it appears to be a former warehouse copy. '

$55

HOM224.jpg

Ok, just to see if anyone is actually around, I can go either Marvel, or DC. First person to post Marvel, or DC is what Publisher I will list for the rest of the evening.