• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guardians of the galaxy 0.1

39 posts in this topic

A much as I hhhhaaattttttttteeee the new star lord, which is supposed to be the old star lord, but is a totally different character, the Granov cover from Limited is beautiful. I had to pick it up for the art. I would love to own the OA

The art is beautiful and there have been rumours that it might even be concept art for the movie costumes.

I know who owns the original art and he loves it. (it isnt me sadly).

Not sure if this is the official GotG thread, but I read #3 tonight and thought it was pretty good. Rocket Raccoon is a little annoying with his "Blam, murdered you" dialog, but since this is my one Marvel read I can get past it. On to #4...

Ryan, totally agree. This and nova are in my pull box. Nova is interesting. But I enjoy GOTG more... That said, the thing that yanks my chain the most is Star Lord's mask. Why would they screw with perfection. Rocket is trying to be deadpool, and Star Lord is all teen angry 'dad, you ruined my life'... But those are my only complaints...

I give you that... Though the series went to during War of Kings. Once there were 15 people, all changing alliances, I couldn't keep track. It was just all over the place.

I loved #5 GREAT issue , man I think this movie is really gonna take off ... WHAT IF ANGELA somehow ends up in the GOTG movie ?

Monies!! Cause I just got back 4 Age of Ultron #10 angela sketch variants 9.8s

tumblr_mqreoc2xbI1rkky2io1_500.jpg

I loved #5 GREAT issue , man I think this movie is really gonna take off ... WHAT IF ANGELA somehow ends up in the GOTG movie ?

I think it's a possibility. Marvel went to a lot of trouble to secure the rights to the character so why not!

Monies!! Cause I just got back 4 Age of Ultron #10 angela sketch variants 9.8s

tumblr_mqreoc2xbI1rkky2io1_500.jpg

Funny I Think You may be on to something ... That Sketch cover is Great ....

Covers and interiors are fantastic. I'm amazed at how good the art is in this series (thumbs u

:applause: I was beginning to think I was the only one who reads this! Couldn't agree more sir, the art has been a revelation.