• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good To Be Back

26 posts in this topic

Good to be back from beautiful Greece, Hey to all. Anything new and exciting happen in the last 2 weeks, or should I not ask frown.gif

Definately missed the boards laugh.gif

Good to be back from beautiful Greece, Hey to all. Anything new and exciting happen in the last 2 weeks, or should I not ask frown.gif

Nothing happened at all. The teams were settled quietly a week ago and we've been patiently waiting your return.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You were away??? insane.gif

JK!! WELCOME BACK! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Nothing happened at all. The teams were settled quietly a week ago and we've been patiently waiting your return.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I' FEAR ' RED MAY BE MISTAKEN ON THIS . 27_laughing.gif

Welcome back.

Nothing at all happen while you were away.

Well..

Not counting the new team, the team members that quit, the new team replacement members, the mystery team member that wasn't much of a mystery.

And...

Lighthouse missing... more scam auctions (AF 15 9.4 Diamond among others)... more flaming... too many quotes and gremlins... JC staying away for a while...

Everything is normal. thumbsup2.gif

Welcome back Nikos...Did you see any of the Olympics???.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah my Cuz had tix for opening day ceremonies which were pretty awsome.

Definately good to be back, nice to see new members, (welcome aboard Rhino), so I take it Cal left the boards frown.gif, nice thread to OG on his books thumbsup2.gif, new team members already foreheadslap.gif, I am sure UV was going looney, alot of catching up to do.

Hasn't the internet made it to Greece yet? tongue.gif

Ti Kaneis Re?

Pos Eise?

Hasn't the internet made it to Greece yet? tongue.gif

Oh plenty of Internet Cafes, but who had time with all the nude women on the beaches tongue.gif