• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Posting for Sketch Ops on the boards.

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, quick heads up. I know a lot of you guys love sketch ops. Almost all of you follow rules of clearing things first before posting.

However, if you talk to an artist in artist alley, take commissions and then post on boards and haven't cleared anything (i.e. not fill me in on what is going on and random books show up with out any blanks filled), that is an unauthorized op.

Sketch Op's need communication, between myself and the facilitator/art rep or the artist and myself.

If you post an Op on the boards and I ask a simple question as "Who authorized this?" Don't be offended, I am just looking out for the Customer, Artist and the SS program itself.

Hey guys, quick heads up. I know a lot of you guys love sketch ops. Almost all of you follow rules of clearing things first before posting.

However, if you talk to an artist in artist alley, take commissions and then post on boards and haven't cleared anything (i.e. not fill me in on what is going on and random books show up with out any blanks filled), that is an unauthorized op.

Sketch Op's need communication, between myself and the facilitator/art rep or the artist and myself.

If you post an Op on the boards and I ask a simple question as "Who authorized this?" Don't be offended, I am just looking out for the Customer, Artist and the SS program itself.

:applause:

Thanks for the info. I would like to let everyone know that I've opened myself up for commissions. Where is the most appropriate place to do that? I don't really know how to do an op or anything, but I know that like half of my clients get the books I do for them graded, so I thought I would ask. Thanks!

-Jon

Thanks for the info. I would like to let everyone know that I've opened myself up for commissions. Where is the most appropriate place to do that? I don't really know how to do an op or anything, but I know that like half of my clients get the books I do for them graded, so I thought I would ask. Thanks!

-Jon

Pm inbound