• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harbinger 1 CGC 9.8 looking kind of hot...

21 posts in this topic

Wow. I have been watching this re-surgence in Valiants for some time... will we see interest like this again?

I have culled my Valiants twice in the last 13 years, first donating all the post-Unity issues, next pulling all Unity issues. Recently, I went through the collection and was simply struck by the condition of those that remained - stored properly and untouched for a decade. The bulk of my complete, pre-Unity run probably range grades 9.4 to 9.8, with Harbinger #1 lower due to an off-center lower staple (production defect).

OK... long winded point (excited), but I cannot be the only one... surely others have brought equally nice runs to the present day??

Aside: I paid $20 for that Harbinger at a show near Chicago ('91ish), the most I've paid for a book until very recently (Freak Bros. #1 1st print, 2nd state $40 in F/VG)