• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freshly graded CGC books for sale - all grade ranges.

40 posts in this topic

OK, some new books for sale. I'll list them as I find the time. Consider all books pressed. Prices will be fair, shipping will be included within continental North America. No House Of Shame or Probation List buyers. I'm here to sell. Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers.

I won't be able to provide any scans until I am done travel. I will note any defects that detract from eye appeal but rest assured, most defects will look as good or better than assigned grade. I find CGC to be a little on the tight side and you will be very pleased with these books.

Nevertheless, if you are unhappy with the books you can return them for a refund.

Here we go....

:whee:

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.8 White pages. Book is perfectly centred and has white pages. The perfect copy.

GPA has 2011 average @ $1045, $2012 average @ $1090, 12 month average @ $1176 and 90 day average (4 sales) @ $1450 with last sale $1550. Asking $1250

-------------------------------------------------------------

Strange Tales #110 CGC 5.5 COW. Book is well centred and front cover has the eye appeal of a VF or better book. Back cover has two creasing and some other wear that affect the grade but because the wear is mostly in the white the book looks very appealing for the grade.

GPA has 2011 average @ $538 (1 sale), 2012 average @ $650 (1 sale), 12 month average $755 (2 sales) and 90 day average @ $860 (1 sale). Asking $900 - mainly because it looks like a $2000-3000 copy. SOLD!

------------------------------------------------------------

X-men #1 CGC 3.0 COW Book has Marvel chipping down the side, piece of tape on the back cover with tape stain. Nonetheless, a complete copy with both staples attached.

GPA has 2011 average @ $1112 (18 sales), 2012 Average @ $1284 (17 sales), 12 month average @ $1301 (16 sales) and 90 day average @ $1343 (4 sales) with a last sale of $1519. Asking $1300

-----------------------------------------------------------

X-men #7 CGC 9.2 White. Fairly tough book in grade with no recent sales. I sold a CGC 9.6 for about $6000 last year.

GPA has 2011 average @ $1475 (2 sales), 2012 average @ $1107 (3 sales) - those are the last 3 sales recorded. Asking $1250

----------------------------------------------------------

Amazing Spider-man #7 CGC 7.0 COW - extremely appealing copy for the grade. Very light creases on the back cover keep the grade down. Front cover looks 8,0 or better. May even look VF/NM - can't remember exactly. I just know it's a very appealing copy for the grade.

GPA has 2011, 2012, 12 month and 90 day averages in the $500-$570 range with a last sale @ $650 in 11/2012. Asking $550 for this superior looking copy. SOLD!

Amazing Spider-man #10 CGC 8.0 OWW Vertical reading crease in the indicia (top left staple to top edge) keeps this book from grading higher. Very nice copy.

GPA has 2011 average @ $577 (7 copies), 2012 average @ $738 (8 copies), 12 month average @ $702 (7 copies), 90 day @ $643 (2 copies). Last sale $586. Asking $650 for this appealing copy. SOLD!

Amazing Spide-rman #21 CGC 9.2 OWW Another appealing copy with back cover wear. Some light wear in the top left back cover keeps this NM looking copy from grading higher.

GPA has 2011 @ $900 (1 sale), 2012 @ $828 (4 sales), 12 month @ $844 (4 sales) and 90 day @ $896 (1 and only sale). Asking $800 shipped for this very appealing copy. SOLD!

Amazing Spider-man #43 CGC 9.2 OWW. Slight tear at spine keeps this 9.6 looking book down in the 9.2 range.

GPA averages $380 over the past 3 years. Asking $380 shipped.

--------------------------------------------------------

That's it for now folks. Will get more up when I get a chance

:hi:

Thanks guys. I'm in a bit of a hurry so I updated my first post with a bunch of books. Will check back in later when I get a chance.

i opened this thread expecting to see books from NG to 10.0, since "ALL grade ranges" were advertised. no dice. is the seller canadian or something?
"All" is relative, man. Chill out.

i opened this thread expecting to see books from NG to 10.0, since "ALL grade ranges" were advertised. no dice. is the seller canadian or something?
Think it was a joke?

Think it was a joke?

No joke. That Parker guy is dumber than a box of rocks.

Think it was a joke?

No joke. That Parker guy is dumber than a box of rocks.

i'd be pizzed if i could understand those words.

:bump:

Amazing Spider-man #43 CGC 9.2 OWW. Slight tear at spine keeps this 9.6 looking book down in the 9.2 range.

GPA averages $380 over the past 3 years. Asking $380

Amazing Spider-man #7 CGC 7.0 COW

Amazing Spide-rman #21 CGC 9.2 OWW

Amazing Spider-man #10 CGC 8.0 OWW

:takeit:

Andy, thanks for the pickup!

(worship)

Billy, I'm sorry I failed you. :cry:

Strange Tales #110 CGC 5.5 COW. :takeit:

I have a loooong line-up of people interested in this book. I'm going to have to unravel PMs and posts and look at time stamps to figure it out.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, as I've mentioned I've been travelling. I was in Orlando for a little work at Megacon and then some fun with my kids.

For those requesting scans, I won't have them before the end of the week. They are very appealing books for the grade though. Not the kind you are going to want to upgrade with another copy of the same grade.

I'll try to touch base with everyone to answer questions.

Transplant, you're doing well. Keep up the good work!

:banana: