• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daredevil 10 Rivera Cover - WTF Happened?

25 posts in this topic

Yeah I agree 16k is a high amount, BUT, sometimes the quality of the art itself renders the characters in the piece almost redundant - I think this piece is a case in point. I have not read the story but fell for the quality the moment I saw it on HA. Incredible line work.

Just a shame that I have champagne taste but only beer money, or I would have been chasing it as well !

Congrats to whoever owns it

This piece sold on ComicLink, no HA :gossip:

It's an incredible piece and an incredible story.

This is arguably Paolo Rivera's crown jewel out there... it's a lot of money for sure but this cover's probably one of the best in the modern era.

True, and given that this is all Paolo and not inked by his father or inked on a different board by his father like many of his covers are this seems like a more rare opportunity and not something we'll see very often.

True, and given that this is all Paolo and not inked by his father or inked on a different board by his father like many of his covers are this seems like a more rare opportunity and not something we'll see very often.

You're right, though, while we may see a great all-Paolo drawn cover again in the future, we'll never see another Greg Horn cover as great as Elektra #3. :acclaim::P:baiting:

You're right, though, while we may see a great all-Paolo drawn cover again in the future, we'll never see another Greg Horn cover as great as Elektra #3. :acclaim::P:baiting:

lol

Yeah I agree 16k is a high amount, BUT, sometimes the quality of the art itself renders the characters in the piece almost redundant - I think this piece is a case in point. I have not read the story but fell for the quality the moment I saw it on HA. Incredible line work.

Just a shame that I have champagne taste but only beer money, or I would have been chasing it as well !

Congrats to whoever owns it

This piece sold on ComicLink, not HA :gossip:

Ha, my bad :) Slight freudian slip