• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage is offering a free download of the 2012-13 Overstreet Guide

63 posts in this topic

I got an email today informing me that if I use the "MyWantlist" feature and add 10 books to it before April 15th, I'll receive a free download of the Overstreet guide. Anyone else get this?

Here's a copy of the email:

-----------------------------

Did you know that you can receive automatic emails whenever something you're looking for comes up for auction or direct sale? You can even specify a grade range. For example if you only collect Avengers CGC-graded 9.2 or above, you can set those parameters.

You are never under any obligation to bid or buy, and you may withdraw or update your Heritage MyWantlist at any time.

Even better, if you enter ten new MyWantlist searches by April 15th we'll give you a free download of the electronic version of the 2012-13, 42nd edition of the Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide (a $30 value). The electronic edition is compatible with both Mac and PC.

To take advantage of this offer, click on the link below to enter or update your MyWantlist terms. Then when you've finished, just forward this e-mail to Bid@HA.com and we'll send your access code and download instructions within three business days.

Damn. You posted this while I was posting. Now I look like a jerk who can't use the search function.

Given how the search "works" here you got to be a mor-roon to figure it out. :baiting:lol

Ok so i did my 10 wantlist searches.

Sent the email.

Wait.

Eat the occasional sandwich.

Wait some more.

Last time they did a promotion like this, the follow-up email sometimes took 3-5 days to come through. So not sure if you want to check email every few minutes.

Just received the same email.

Ok so i did my 10 wantlist searches.

Sent the email.

Wait.

Eat the occasional sandwich.

Wait some more.

They did this before back in 2010. You'll usually have to wait up to a day before you get it.

What was the title of the email? Perhaps I deleted it by mistake. Please let me know so I can search through the deleted mail folder.

What was the title of the email? Perhaps I deleted it by mistake. Please let me know so I can search through the deleted mail folder.

"SHHHHHH: Don't tell Buzzetta about this email."

:baiting:

Download the current Overstreet comic price guide for free if you fill out 5 wantlist items

Then, they corrected it and made the count 10.

"SHHHHHH: Don't tell Buzzetta about this email."

:baiting:

Download the current Overstreet comic price guide for free if you fill out 5 wantlist items

Then, they corrected it and made the count 10.

Nope, didn't get it. On a related note, I really needed to clean out my deleted mail.