• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very cool Preacher page on eBay. .01 start and no reserve!

14 posts in this topic

Same question: any other preacher art or covers?

LOVE ME SOME PREACHER!!! Practically the BEST series of all time.....IMHO

BTW: You shoulda' come here first and dropped a boardie link with a $ amt. you wanted. That page is too good for the Ebay jackholes....LMAO....but if I have to get in the trenches and carve up some baynoobs...so be it!!!!!!!!

There can only be one. :)

Same question: any other preacher art or covers?

LOVE ME SOME PREACHER!!! Practically the BEST series of all time.....IMHO

BTW: You shoulda' come here first and dropped a boardie link with a $ amt. you wanted. That page is too good for the Ebay jackholes....LMAO....but if I have to get in the trenches and carve up some baynoobs...so be it!!!!!!!!

There can only be one. :)

The irony.

Asking about PREACHER covers and mentioning N00Bs in the same post :kidaround:

The irony.

Asking about PREACHER covers and mentioning N00Bs in the same post :kidaround:

Hey there Mr. Not so Nice....it NEVER hurts to ask brosky.....

Someone could be getting tired of their covers and want to roll them.

I'd be one lucky if that were the case.

Either way, looks like some auction action is gonna go down hard.

Got my 9 and ready to pop some caps in asses. :wink:

Methinks you're trying to tell me something about covers MR. NSN.

I'm going to shake my magic 8 ball and ask it what you are attempting to communicate.

magic8ball.jpg

All of the covers(except one or two of them) were purchased by one collector. The collector that owns them won't ever "have to sell them" due to a financial hardship. He may sell them if he gets sick of owning them, but I quit holding my breath over that situation many years ago.

3.jpeg

lol NSN....I got the point before you beat that horse to death....

Oh well, I can dream can't I?

Any way we can track that collector down and make him sick of owning those covers?

I can be quite persuasive with a blow torch, a couple of tooth picks and a reflex hammer.

AFAIK, the only one he didn't get was #1. He made a deal with Fabry to have first right of refusal on all PREACHER covers after Fabry had already given away #1. He bought every single one after, including all the ones that weren't part of the run (specials, TPBs, etc.). The odd TPB/HC covers that have hit the market since are just ones he's let go. So far, no indication that he will ever sell any from the regular run. Until that happens, interiors are as good as it gets. This is a very solid example and I have no doubt it will go higher. GLWTS!