• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD - no more X-slabs

43 posts in this topic

Starting the sell-off of my Uncanny X-Men collection, first will be everything below #94, and first of those are my only slabs left.

I will ship however the seller wants, but 1-3 CGC slabs can be sent safely for $12.35 (actual cost) in a well-packed & padded Priority Mail box, my personal preference. I generally send things out the next day after payment, but it can be same-day depending.

I will ship internationally, but be forewarned: I am limited to either Priority or Express Mail, and both are ridiculously expensive. I'd say Express is prohibitively expensive. For example, shipping to the UK is $60 US for Priority Mail (the least expensive of the two.) :(

(Looking over the options, there is a Priority padded envelope *cringe* that ships for $24 US to the UK- not something I would suggest, but I can pack it full of bubble-wrap if that is something a buyer would consider.)

I accept PayPal (will send my e-mail addy in a PM to buyers,) Western Union or USPS money orders, or cash, if a buyer wants that option.

Thanks for looking!

-slym