• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect March winners anyone?

86 posts in this topic

The Avengers 4 Cgc 9.4 sold for a bargain price.

How much?

9k and change.

Not really that far off from some other recent disappointing 9.4 sales. Avengers 4 is deader than dead right about now.

That's because its:

1). More common then dirt in 8.5 and above and

2). About as insignificant a "key" as there really exists. What was the difference in years between Cap's last GA appearance and this book? 9 years? That's like an Ultimate Spider-Man character from 2004 all of a sudden reappearing today...big whoop.

I'd much rather have spent the $20k-$30k people were spending on 9.4s a few years ago into the best unrestored copy of Cap Comics # 1 I could find for the money.....much better investment there.

100% agree, Avengers 4 is a cool book, but all the hype makes no sense at all. I think the 1st Vision is very similar. Sure he is a cool character but far from an A or even B level one.

The vision may be a 'B' grader, but he's in a lot of issues and crossovers, but honestly I really adore the cover to his introduction.

One of the finest SA covers for mine. I just sent in what I hope is a HG Av #57 to Joey so :wishluck: